Wednesday, March 25 Daily Update
Source link: https://m.facebook.com/news4buffalo/
There is still shortage of tests and the long wait to get results
- No gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason (e.g. parties, celebrations or other social events). Do not visit households with multiple people. Young people should also practice social distancing and avoid contact with vulnerable populations = Don’t be careless. Protect your neighbors!
- Any concentration of individuals outside their home must be limited to workers providing essential services and social distancing should be practiced = Don’t be careless. Protect your neighbors!
- When in public individuals must practice social distancing of at least six feet from others. Individuals should limit outdoor recreational activities to non-contact and avoid activities where they come in close contact with other people. Solitary exercise is great! = Don’t be careless. Protect your neighbors!
- Businesses and entities that provide other essential services must implement rules that help facilitate social distancing of at least six feet = Don’t be careless. Protect your neighbors!
- Individuals should limit use of public transportation to when absolutely necessary and should limit potential exposure by spacing out at least six feet from other riders = Don’t ride the bus! Don’t be careless. Protect your neighbors!
- Sick individuals should not leave their home unless to receive medical care and only after a telehealth visit to determine if leaving the home is in the best interest of their health = Don’t be careless. Protect your neighbors!
- To the greatest extent possible, everyone in the presence of vulnerable people should wear a mask. Use precautionary sanitizer practices such as using isopropyl alcohol wipes. = Don’t be careless. Protect your neighbors!
Make Some Noise! Join the community at 7pm. Step out of your house. Raise a noise to let the rest of the Village of Alfred know that you are here. Sing, shout, bang on pots and pans, play the kazoo, wave to your neighbors and shake off the indoors.
Please look out for your neighbors. There may be someone nearby you who does not have access to the Village website and doesn’t know what we are doing for one another in the Village. Find those people who may not have the tech skills that many of us take for granted. Find those people in your area, put a note on their door or somewhere they’ll find it. Ask them to be in touch with you if they would like some waves or some info on what’s going on in Alfred
Stay healthy and keep in touch Alfred.